英语翻译这首歌没有名,所以我也没太指望有人能回答,不过还是拜托了

问题描述:

英语翻译
这首歌没有名,所以我也没太指望有人能回答,不过还是拜托了
1个回答 分类:英语 2014-10-22

问题解答:

我来补答
  我空间有这首歌 另一种翻译就是 如果你不是我的挚爱 和唯一一样的意思拉 2000几年的流行英文金曲 6月8日
  If You're not The One
  如果你不是我爱的那个人 If you're not the one
  歌手:Daniel Bedingfield
  If you're not the one, then why does my soul feel glad today?
  如果你不是我爱的那个人,为何今天我的灵魂会雀跃?
  If you're not the one, then why does my hand fit yours this way?
  如果你不是我爱的那个人,为何你我的手会如此贴近?
  If you are not mine, then why does your heart return my call?
  如果你不属于我,你的心又怎会回应我的呼唤?
  If you are not mine, would I have the strength to stand at all?
  如果你不属于我,我又是否仍有支撑的力量?
  I never know what the future brings
  不知道未来会有什么
  but I know you are here with me now.
  我只知道你现在正与我一起
  We'll make it through, and I hope you are the one I share my life with.
  一起应付一切并希望,你将会是那个与我分享未来生活的人
  I don't want to run away , but I can't take it, I don't understand:
  我也不想逃避可是我无法忍受、无法了解
  If I'm not made for you, then why does my heart tell me that I am?
  若我不是那个为你而存在的人,为何我的心却是如此确定?
  Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?
  到底如何才能让我留在你的怀里?
  If I don't need you, then why am I crying on my bed?
  如果我不需要你,为何我会在床上哭泣?
  If I don't need you, then why does your name resound in my head?
  如果我不需要你,为何你的名字却回响在我脑海?
  If you're not for me, then why does this distance maim my life?
  如果你不属于我,这距离又怎会伤害着我的生活?
  If you're not for me, then why do I dream of you as my wife?
  如果你不属于我,我又为何会梦见你是我的
  I don't know why you're so far away
  虽然我不晓得为何你离我如此遥远
  but I know that this much is true
  但我知道这个事实
  We'll make it through,
  我们一定能应付一切
  and I hope you are the one I share my life with...
  而我希望你将会是那个与我分享未来生活的人
 
 
展开全文阅读
剩余:2000
下一页:老师第一十三题