谁有莎士比亚的经典名句.要求英汉互译.英语汉语都要有!越多越好

问题描述:

谁有莎士比亚的经典名句.要求英汉互译.英语汉语都要有!越多越好
其中一句是:做或不做,这是一个问题.
1个回答 分类:英语 2014-11-06

问题解答:

我来补答
shall i compear thee to summers day
能否让我来把你比作夏日
I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为与你在一起时,我变成了怎样的自己.
No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is,won’t make you cry.
Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.-Shakespeare
宁为聪明的愚夫,不作愚蠢的才子.
A light heart lives long .
豁达者长寿.
Do not ,for one repulse ,give up the purpose that you resolved to effect .
不要只因一次失败,就放弃你原来决心想达到的目的.
In delay there lies no plenty ,Then come kiss me ,sweet and twenty ,Youth’s a stuff that will not endure .
迁延蹉跎,来日无多,二十丽姝,请来吻我,衰草枯杨,青春易过.
The time of life is short ; to spend that shortness basely,it would be too long .
人生苦短,若虚度年华,则短暂的人生就太长了.
Don’t gild the lily.
不要给百合花镀金/画蛇添足.
The empty vessels make the greatest sound .
满瓶不响,半瓶咣当.
The course of true love never did run smooth.
真诚的爱情之路永不会是平坦的.
没有人值得你为之流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣.
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can’t have them.
思念某人,最糟糕的莫过于,你坐在他身旁,却知道自己永远都无法拥有此人.
Never frown,even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容.
To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你只是芸芸众生中的一人;但是对于某个人而言,你却是他的整个世界.
Don’t waste your time on a man/woman,who isn’t willing to waste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间.
Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to,doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.
如果有人没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有竭尽所能地爱你.
Don’t try so hard,the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现.
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,so that when we finally meet the person,we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到真命天子之前,上天也许会安排我们先错误地遇到其他一些人;所以当我们终于遇见心仪的人时,我们便能够心存感激.
Don’t cry because it is over,smile because it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有.
 
 
展开全文阅读
剩余:2000