英语翻译Someone like you另寻沧海--Adele阿黛拉I heard,that your settled

问题描述:

英语翻译
Someone like you
另寻沧海
--Adele
阿黛拉
I heard,that your settled down.
已闻君,诸事安康。
That you,found a girl and yourmarriednow.
遇佳人,不久婚嫁。
I heard that your dreams came true.
已闻君,得偿所想。
Guess she gave you things,I didn't give to you.
料得是,卿识君望。
Old friend,why are you soshy?
旧日知己,何故张皇?
It ain't like you to hold back orhide from the lie.
遮遮掩掩,欲盖弥彰。
I hate to turn up out of the blueuninvited.
客有不速,实非我所想。
ButI couldn't stay away,I couldn't fight it.
避之不得,遑论与相抗。
I'd hoped you'd see my face& that you'd be reminded,
异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。
That for me,it isn'tover.
再无所求,涕零而泪下。
就是这样子的感觉
1个回答 分类:综合 2014-09-25

问题解答:

我来补答
细雨落君颜,凝噎冷暖间.相看两相牵,此情感君怜.夜落星斗繁,谁解泪阑干.执手越千年,此情感君怜.君意似风闲,妾心若松坚.如故虽初见,前生未了缘.疾苦未曾嫌,贫贱亦如甘.万事无不堪,此情感君怜.疾风弄狂澜,寒雨湿荒阡.风雨变无端,红丝未曾连.望君偿所愿,万事无不堪.相随意绵绵,此情感君怜.
 
 
展开全文阅读
剩余:2000
上一页:这一步看不懂
下一页:这题详细解释