阅读的翻译(快!)Money can make you happy,only if you spend it in a

问题描述:

阅读的翻译(快!)Money can make you happy,only if you spend it in a clever way.……
阅读答案也可以,电脑上有这个文章,不过都是完型
1个回答 分类:英语 2014-11-08

问题解答:

我来补答
Money can make you happy, only if you spend it in a clever way.
如果你运用智慧使用金钱,那么金钱将让你快乐.
Buying a new car makes you happy.
买了新车,你会高兴.
However, you will forget this happy feeling when the car gets old.
但是,车子旧了,你就忘记这种快乐的感觉了.
But if you spend a week traveling, it’s more possible that you’ll remember the great experience, and you’ll remember the feeling for a long time.
如果你出去旅行一周,你很有可能会记住那有趣的体验,这个记忆会保留很久时间.
A new study has found that spending money on experiences makes people happier than on material things.
一项新研究表明,比起花钱购买物质,花钱体验生活给人们带来更大的快乐感.
For material things, it’s possible that you’ll care about every tiny things.
对于物质,或许你要事无巨细一一关心.
If you buy a nice pen, and someone else buys one with less money, it is possible that you may be unhappy because you spend more money.
比如,如果你买了一支不错的钢笔,而其他人买的钢笔更便宜,那么或许你会不高兴,因为你花了更多的钱.
When it comes to experiences like trips, you would think in a different way.
如果是体验生活的话,比如旅游,你就不会这么想了.
If the experience is generally good, you will be happy with the price.
如果体验不错,你会觉得价格很实惠.
Material things can be compared more easily.
要对物质作出比较是比较容易的.
If you buy an MP3 and then see a more suitable one, you may regret buying the first one.
如果你买了个 MP3,然后又看到一个更合适的 MP3,你会后悔买了之前那个.
However, if you have a nice dinner at one restaurant, and then learn about another better restaurant, you will not regret the first meal.
然后,如果你在餐厅大吃了一顿,之后得知了另一家更棒的餐厅,你不会感到遗憾.
Material things can cause jealousy.
物质会引发妒忌.
For example, if you buy a new toy and find that your friend has a better toy, you will feel unhappy.
例如,如果你新买了个玩具,发现朋友买了个更棒的玩具,你就会不高兴.
Instead, if you travel to a beautiful place, then no matter where your friends have gone, it won’t make the memory of your trip less happy.
然而,如果你去了一个漂亮的地方旅游,无论朋友去过哪里,都不会影响你留下美好的回忆.
 
 
展开全文阅读
剩余:2000
上一页:希望高人解答