求简单的英语小故事,要英汉互译还要读出来。

问题描述:

简单的英语小故事,要英汉互译还要读出来

初一 1个回答 分类:英语 2018-09-08

问题解答:

我来补答

第一篇

A tiger is hungry,he is looking for food.He sees a frog in front of him.

一只老虎很饥饿,他正在寻找食物。他看到一只青蛙在他前面。

"Haha!A frog!My dinner!"so he rushes at the frog.

“哈哈!一只青蛙,我有晚餐啦!”于是,他扑向青蛙。

Behind the tiger,there is a tortoise.The little tortoise sees it;he bites the tiger's tail.

在老虎的后边,有一只乌龟。小乌龟看见了,他猛咬一下啊老虎的尾巴。

"Ouch!"cries the tiger and he looks back.The frog hears the voice and jumps into water.

“哎呦!”老虎疼得叫起来并回头看看。此时青蛙听见了老虎的声音,他迅速跳进水里。

"Thank you,little tortoise."says the frog.

“谢谢你,小乌龟。”青蛙说。

But the tiger is very angry."Bother it!I'll throw you to the sky!"

大事老虎十分愤怒:“讨厌!我要把你扔到天上去。"

"Thank you,I like flying in the sky."says the tortoise.

"谢谢你,我喜欢在天空飞翔。”乌龟说。

The tiger stops,"I will throw you into the river."

老虎停下来:“那我就把你扔到到水里。"

"Oh,no!I can't swim;I will die if you throw me into the water."The tiger threw the tortoise into the water quickly.

“哦,不!我不会游泳,如果你把我扔井水里我会死的。”老虎很快就把乌龟仍进水了。

"Thank you,Mr.Tiger.Bye-bye."The tortoise and the frog swim away together.

“谢谢你,老虎先生,再见!”乌龟和青蛙一起游走了。

 

 

第二篇

The lecturer on evolution had been going on for nearly two hours. then he started again, and said he:"Let me ask the evolutionist a question --- if we had tails like a baboon, where are they?" 

教进化论的老师已经滔滔不绝地讲了快两个小时,他的话题又来了:“让我向进化论者提个问题——如果我们曾经像狒狒那样长着尾巴,那么现在尾巴到哪里去了?” 

"I'll venture an answer, " said an old lady.“

我来试试看,”一位老太太说。 

"We have worn them off sitting here so long.". 

“该是我们在这里坐这么久把它们磨掉了吧。”

 

 

第三篇

A guy goes to visit his grandma and he brings his friend with him.

一名男子带着朋友去探望他的祖母。

While he's talking to his grandma, his friend starts eating the peanuts on the coffee table, and finishes them off.

当他和祖母聊天时,他的朋友开始吃咖啡桌上放的花生,并把花生都给吃光了。

As they're leaving, his friend says to his grandma, "Thanks for the peanuts."

他们离开时,他的朋友对祖母说:"谢谢您的花生。"

She says, "Yeah, since I lost my dentures I can only suck the chocolate off."

结果祖母说:"唉!自从我牙齿掉光后,我就只能吮掉花生豆外层的巧克力了。"

 

 

第四篇

Two sardines were swimming in New York harbor when one suggested they go up to the Bronx for the weekend.”I'd rather not,"the other objected. "It's such a long swim."

两条沙丁鱼在纽约港游水,其中的一条建议到布朗恩斯(Bronx)去度周末。另一条沙丁鱼反对说:“我认为最好不去。要游的距离太长了。”

"How about taking the subway?'his companion asked.

“那么从地铁通道过去怎么样?”他的同伴问。

"No way!"replied the second sardine."And be packed in there like people?"

“不可能,”第二条沙丁鱼说:“难选要像人类那样到地铁里去乱挤吗?”

 

第五篇

A Blacksmith had a little Dog, which used to sleep when his master was at work, but was very wide awake indeed when it was time for meals. One day his master pretended to be disgusted at this, xiaogushi8.com and then he had thrown him a bone as usual, he said, “What on earth is the good of a lazy cur like you?” When I am hammering away at my anvil, you just curl up and go to sleep: but no sooner do I stop for a mouthful of food than you wake up and wag your tail to be fed.

铁匠家有一条小狗,小狗常常在主人打铁时睡觉,但是一到了吃饭时间,便异常清醒起来。有一天,铁匠假装对此很生气,一边像往常一样扔给小狗一块骨头,一边说:“地球上还有像你一样懒惰的坏蛋吗?”你这家伙,总是在我卖力工作时,蜷缩起来睡觉,可是,只要我一停下来吃点东西,你就清醒地摇着尾巴过来讨饭吃。”

 
 
展开全文阅读
剩余:2000