英语翻译例子尽量多一点.

问题描述:

英语翻译
例子尽量多一点.
1个回答 分类:英语 2014-12-09

问题解答:

我来补答
主语从句:
(1)That he finished writing the composition in such a short time surprised us all.
大家都对他在这么短的时间内完成作品感到惊讶.  
(2)Whether we will go for an outing tomorrow remains unknown.
明天我们是否去郊游还不知道.  
(3)Who will be our monitor hasn't been decided yet.
谁是我们的班长还没有定下来.  
(4)Whom we must study for is a question of great importance.
我们必须研究的是一个至关重要的问题.  
(5)What caused the accident remains unknown.  
事故原因还不清楚. 
(6)Whatever you did is right.
无论你做什么都是正确的.
表语从句:
1、The problem is that smokers can't go without smoking.
问题是抽烟的人不抽烟就会感到难受.
2、Virtue is whatever one must possess first.
品德应是一个人必须首先具备的.
3、The difficulty was how he could prove his ideas to other scientists.
困难在于他怎样才能向其他科学家证实他的想法.
4、Is that why you had a few days off?那就是你为什么请几天假的原因吗?
5、It looks as if it hasn't been washed following the instructions.
看起来这件衣服没按说明要求去洗涤.
6、This is because two thirds of the earth's surface is made up of wast oceans.
这是因为地球表面的三分之二是由广阔的海洋构成的.
7、This is what I want to say.这是我要说的
宾语从句:
1.He told me (that )he would go to college the next year   
他告诉我他明年上大学.   
2.I don’t know if there will be a bus any more.   
我不知道是否还会有公交车.   
3.Nobody knew whether he could pass the exam.   
没有人知道他是否会通过考试.
4.Do you know who has won Red Alert game   
你知道是谁赢得了红色警戒的游戏么?   
5.The book will show you what the best CEOs should know.   
6.这本书会告诉你最好的执行总裁该了解什么.   
7.Have you determined whichever you should buy,a Motorola or Nokia cell phone   
你决定好是买诺基亚还是摩托罗拉的电话了吗
8.He didn’t tell me when we should meet again.   
他没有告诉我什么时候我们能再见面.   
9.Could you please tell me how you use the new panel   
你能告诉我怎么用这个新的操作盘吗   
10.None of us knows where these new parts can be bought.   
没有人知道这些的新的零件能在哪里买到.
同位语从句:
1. They were delighted at the news that their team had won.
当听到他们的球队赢了的消息时,他们欣喜若狂.
2. The news that he will leave for Shanghai is true.
他将要去上海的消息是真的
定语从句
1.Is he the man who/that wants to see you? 他是那个想见你的男人吗?
2.He lives in a room whose window faces south.他住的那个房子的窗户是朝南的.
3.This novel, which I have read three times, is very touching.
这本我已经读过三遍的小说很感人.
4. I still remember the day when I first came to the school.
我仍然记得我第一天入学的情景.
5.Please tell me the reason why you missed the plane.
请告诉我你错过航班的原因.
6.This is the watch which/that I am looking for.
者就是我正在找的那只表.
状语从句
1.Though they are twins, they look entirely different.
他们虽是孪生,但是相貌却完全不同.
2.Whether we help him or not, he will fail. 不论我们帮助他与否, 他都将失败
3.However much he eats, he never gets fat. 无论他吃多少,他都不发胖.
4.The little boy was crying because he was lost. 那小孩因迷路而哭.
5.As he is ill, he can’t come to the meeting. 由于生病了,他不能来参加会议.
6.Since you ask, I will tell you. 你既然问,我就告诉你.
7.Now that you have come you may as well stay. 既然你来了,你就留下.
8.It gave him such a shock that his face turned white. 这使他那样震惊,他脸都白了.
9.I went to the lecture early so that I got a good seat. 我去听演讲去得很早,所以找了个好座位.
10.He studied hard in order that he could pass the exam. 他努力学习以便能考试及格.
11.It may rain—you’d better take an umbrella (just) in case it does. 可能会下雨你,最好带把伞,以防万一.
12.You can’t take photographs if the light is bad. 光线不足,就无法拍照.
13.Don’t act unless you’re certain. 没有把握就不要做.
14.I’ll remember that day as long as I live. 只要我活着,我就不会忘记那个日子.
15.In case I’m late, start without me. 万一我迟到,就不等我了.
16.Things were different when I was a child. 我小时候情况与现在不同.
17.We must strike while the iron is hot. 我们要趁热打铁.
18.He dropped the glass as he stood up. 他站起来时,把杯子摔了.
19.Turn off the lights before you go to bed. 睡觉前要关灯.
20.I will tell you after they leave. 他们走我再告诉你.
21.He waited until she was about to leave. 他等着一直到她准备离开.
22.He waited until she was about to leave. 他等着一直到她准备离开.
23.I’m not living where I was. 我不在原处住了
24.Everywhere I go, I find the same thing. 不管我走到哪里,我都发现同样情况.
 
 
展开全文阅读
剩余:2000
下一页:原创8