摘抄简单的英语句子,有翻译,短的

问题描述:

摘抄简单的英语句子,有翻译,短的
1个回答 分类:英语 2014-09-25

问题解答:

我来补答
  Though I avoid seeing you,I still miss you.虽然对你避而不见,可是心里仍然想念.其实,有一种想念,叫避而不见.
  If you love ,love deeply.If you abandon,please thoroughly.Don't be ambiguous,it'sharmful to both.若爱,请深爱;若弃,请彻底;不要暧昧,伤人伤己.
  A little Consideration,a little Thought for Others,makes all the difference.多给别人一些体谅,多为别人考虑一点,那将让一切截然不同.
  Can I hold your hand.No.But why?Because it'll hurt when you let go.-我可以牵你的手么?-不可以.-给个理由先.-因为,有天你一旦放手,它们就会受伤.
  Regardless of the situation we face,our attitude is our choice.So smile as you walk away and move on from negative people and their actions.不管我们面对怎样的环境,我们的态度就是我们的选择.所以请远离那些消极的人和事,微笑着离开
  Few things are impossible in themselves; and it is often for want of will,rather than of means,that man fails to succeed.(La Rocheforcauld) 事情很少有根本做不成的;其所以做不成,与其说是条件不够,不如说是由于决心不够.
  Love songht is good,but given unsought is better.找寻来的爱情是美好的,但不经找寻而赋予的爱情是更为美好.
  Life is very interesting.In the end,some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths.人生很有意思.最终,那些最深的痛楚变成了你最强大的力量.
  Don’t let something that doesn’t matter cause you to lose something that does.别让那些不重要的事来影响你,从而让你失去那些真正重要的东西.
  Section of sentiments can bring the big pain to you,once brought to you excessively many greatly joyful.一段感情能给你带来多大痛苦,就曾给你带来过多大快乐.
  A man has only one heart,but there are two atrium.A live happy; A lived sorrow.Don't laugh too loudly,or you will wake the flank of sorrow.一个人只有一个心脏,却有两个心房.一个住着快乐;一个住着悲伤.不要笑得太大声,不然会吵醒旁边的悲伤.
  A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.真正的朋友会在整个世界都离你远去的时候,仍然与你并肩.
  I fear that one day,you will tell me that you've given me up and then wish me happiness.我怕终有一天你要对我说,你已放下我,祝我幸福.
  Freedom is not letting you do whatever you wanna but teaching you not to do the things you don't wanna do.自由不是让你想做什么就做么,自由是教你不想做什么,就可以不做什么.
  Life is sad at times,but it is up to you to make your own life happy.生活有时是令人沮丧的,但你可以努力让自己的过得开心.
  My indifference is the pride that you don't understand.——我的冷漠,是你读不懂的骄傲
  Worrying never stops the bad stuff from happening.It just keeps you from enjoying the good——忧虑并不能阻止不好的事情发生,它只能阻止你享受生活中的美好!
  If you care about what others think of you,then you will always be their slave.总在乎其他人怎么看你,那你会一直是他人的奴隶.
  Miracles will happen to those who believe in miracles.相信奇迹的人,才能见证奇迹.
  Don't cry because it is over,smile because it happened.不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有.
  Whenever you feel weak,remember those who make you strong and whenever you start to doubt yourself,remember those who believe in you.当你感觉无力时,想想那些让你变得坚强的人;当你开始怀疑自己时,想想那些相信你的人.
  A true relationship is like a river,the deeper it gets,the less noise it makes.真正的感情如河流,越深,越平静.
  Sometimes,tears is sign of unspoken happiness.And smile is sign of silent pain.眼泪,有时候是一种无法言说的幸福.微笑,有时候是一种没有说出口的伤痛 .
  Don’t hurry say have no choice,perhaps,next intersection will meet hope.不要急着说别无选择,也许、下个路口就会遇见希望.
  Maybe the so-called happy ending is to have endless hope,never give up and move on.也许所谓的幸福结局,就是抱着永不放弃的希望,继续前行.
  Sometimes,the person you want the most,is the person you're best without.有时候,你最想得到的人,其实是你最应该离开的人.
On earth there is nothing great but man; in the man there is nothing great but mind.地球上唯一伟大的是人,人身上唯一伟大的是心灵.
  In fact,the happiest fairy tale is no more than the simple days we have together.其实全世界最幸福的童话,不过是一起度过柴米油盐的岁月……
  Take risks.If you win; you will be happy.If you lose; you will be wise.冒险一试是值得的.如果赢了,你会得到快乐;如果输了,你会得到智慧.
  It only takes one negative comment to kill a dream.Remember that next time.只是一句打击人的话,就能灭掉一个人内心的梦想.
再问: 有短点的吗
再答: 1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离) 5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢) 6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我) 7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开) 8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) 9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂) 11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
 
 
展开全文阅读
剩余:2000
上一页:这一步看不懂
下一页:这题详细解释