请问马达加斯加(1、2)里的四只企鹅有哪些经典台词~

问题描述:

请问马达加斯加(1、2)里的四只企鹅有哪些经典台词~
那位仁兄告诉我一下马达加斯加(1、2)里的四只企鹅有哪些经典台词~实在太搞笑了~
1个回答 分类:综合 2014-10-01

问题解答:

我来补答
第二部的开头
Well done,boys.looks like ice-cold sushi for breakfast.
干得好,伙计们,看起来早餐有冰冻寿司吃了.
飞机最初起飞前
That has to be the second biggest slingshot I`ve ever seen.
这肯定是我见过的第二大的弹弓了.
But it`ll have to do.Attention.
不过没办法啦,全体注意
This is your captain speaking.
我是机长!
In the event of an emergency,place the vest over your head,then kiss your...good bye.
一旦发生紧急情况,请穿上救生夹克,然后和这个世界说再见.
Pray to your personal God this hunk of junk flies.
请向各路神仙祈祷这破烂能飞起来吧.
If cabin pressure is lost,place the mask over your face to hide your terrified expression.
如果机舱失压,请戴上面具,别让人看见你吓得要死.
起飞后企鹅当上了机舱奴隶
Can I help you,Mr.Mankiewicz?
您有什么需要,马克维茨先生?
Sorry.Been a little backed up.
对不起,人手不够.
驾驶舱
We`ll go out for pineapple,my bobbly- headed boobily-boo.
我们去吃点菠萝吧,小可爱.
Skipper,look.
机长,看.
Analysis.
分析一下.
Looks like a small bulb used to indicate something unusual,like a malfunction.
看起来这个小灯说明有什么异常,比如故障什么的.
I find it pretty and somewhat hypnotic.
我都是觉得一闪一闪的很漂亮,还有催眠的效果.
That too,sir.
也对,长官.
Right!Rico?
好吧,里克?
Manual!
飞行手册!
Problemo solved.
问题解决了.
Sir,we may be out of fuel.
长官,我们可能没有燃料了.
Why do you think so?
你怎么知道的?
We`ve lost engine one...and engine two is no longer on fire.
一号引擎不转了,二号引擎的火也熄了.
Buckle up,boys.
系好安全带,小伙子们
Don`t look,doll.This might get hairy.
别看,宝贝儿,情况可能变得很糟糕.
Attention!This is your captain speaking
全体注意,我是机长
I have good and bad news.The good news is,we`re landing immediately.The bad news is,we`re crash- landing.
我有一个好消息和一个坏消息要宣布.好消息是,我们马上要降落了,坏消息是,坠机啦!
When it comes to air travel,we know you have no choice.
你们知道坐飞机这种事是难免的
But thanks for choosing air Penguin.
谢谢乘坐企鹅航空
Goodness,doll,you`re shaking like a leaf.
天啊,宝贝儿,你抖起来像风中的落叶.
Rico,you`ve had your fun.
里克,玩够了.
Pull up.
拉起来.
Gear down.
放下起落架
Gently.You just want to kiss the ground.
慢慢的,温柔的触地
Just a peck,a smooch,like you`d kiss your sister.
就像飞鸟啄食,像温柔的爱抚,就像你亲你妹妹那样.
I said,kiss it!
我是说温柔点!
Now just a little brake.Just a touch.
现在稍微刹下车就好了
Commence emergency landing procedure.Flaps up!Deploy!
执行紧急迫降,机翼向上!拉!
Only two passengers unaccounted for.
只有两名乘客失踪了.
That`s a number I can live with.Good landing,boys.
结果还是不错嘛.干得好,伙计们.
Who says a penguin can`t fly?
谁说企鹅不能飞的?
着陆后
We`ll fix it.
我们会修好的.
Grit,spit and a whole lot of duct tape.
勇气,口水还有一卷胶带
We should be up and running in,say,six to nine months.
我们可以在六到九个月内修好它.
No,six to nine months.
不,是六到九个月
Kowalski,I say we use this setback to our advantage.
科瓦斯基,我们要化挫折为力量
I want you to reconfigure the design.
你负责重新装配
You,pretty boy!Why don`t you and your friends dig a latrine.
你,帅哥,你和你的朋友去挖个厕所先
Exsuse me?Fine.You can be in charge.You fix the plane.
你说什么?好吧,你负责,你来修飞机
OK,then I`ll remain in charge.
好吧,那么还是由我负责
You and your hippie friends stay out of out hair.
你和你的朋友别来妨碍我们
Good for you.
你很有自知之明
Higher mammals!Stay with us.
高等哺乳动物,你们留下
We could use your front cortexes and opposable thumbs.
我们可以用你们的大脑皮层和可以握拳的手
都是企鹅们说的话,没有其它动物一句话.
 
 
展开全文阅读
剩余:2000
下一页:fx的解析式