《灰姑娘》英文版的故事

问题描述:

《灰姑娘》英文版的故事

要简短,不能太长.

千万不要是剧本.

最好有中文翻译.


1个回答 分类:英语 2014-11-23

问题解答:

我来补答
中英双语的,每句英文后接着中文Once there lived a kind and lovely girl. After her father's death, her stepmother became cruel to her.Her two step-sisters teased her, asking her to do all the housework.
从前有一位可爱善良的姑娘,她父亲很早就去世了.她的继母经常虐待她,继母带来的两个孩子也经常欺负她,她们把灰姑娘当女拥一样使唤.
stepmother: Do the laundry and get on with your duties. Clean the floors right away. And what's more,bring me my breakfast.
把这些衣服拿到洗衣房做你的事情.把地板赶快给我擦干净.另外,把我的早饭带来.
?stepsister1: Cinderella! Get me my sweater, I feel a little cold.
灰姑娘,把我的衣服拿来,我感到有点冷.
?stepsister2: Hurry up! Prepare the carriage for me, hand me my gloves. I'm to be late for my date. You're so, you're always so sluggish.
快点!把马车给我准备好,递我手套.我约会要晚了,你总是那么慢慢腾腾的.
Cruel as her stepmother was to her, Cinderella still lived an optimistic life. She had a lot of animal friends.
虽然继母这样对她,可灰姑娘还是乐观地活着,另外她还有许多小动物做她的朋友.
One day, the king held a party for the prince to choose the girl he loved. Every maid in the town was invited to the party.
一天,国王要让王子自己选择心爱的人,为王子举办了一个宫廷舞会,邀请城里所有的姑娘参加.
The stepmother took her two daughters to the party, leaving Cinderella at home, because she was jealous of Cinderella's beauty.
可继母嫉妒灰姑娘的美貌,让灰姑娘在家干活,独自带着女儿去了.
Cinderella was broken-hearted. At that time, her fairy godmother appeared.
灰姑娘非常地伤心,这时,教母出现了.
Cinderella: There's nothing left to believe in. Nothing!
没有什么我相信的事情,什么也没有!
Godmother: Nothing, my dear? Oh, now you don't really mean that.
亲爱的,什么也没有吗?但现在你的意思并不是这样.
Cinderella: Oh, but I do.
噢,但我确实是这样想的.
Godmother: Nonsense, child! If you'd lost all your faith, I couldn't be here. And here I am!Oh, come now, Dry those tears!
胡说,孩子.如果你失去了你的信仰,我就不会在这里了.但现在我在这,噢,过来,擦干眼泪.
Cinderella: Why then, you must be...
为什么你一定在.
Godmother: Your fairy godmother? Of course. Now let's see, hmm...now...the magic words.Bibbidi-boddidi-boo. Put them together and what have you? got.
你传说中的教母?当然,现在让我看看.现在,这些魔力的话,Bibbidi-boddidi-boo. 把它们放在一起,看你得到了什么.
Cinderella: Oh, it's beautiful! It's like a dream, a wonderful dream come true.
噢,它太美丽了!象一个梦,一个美好的梦想变成了现实.
Godmother: Yes, my child, but like all dreams, well, I'm afraid this can't last forever. You'll have only till night and...
是的,我的孩子,象所有的梦一样.恐怕它不能永远延续下去.你仅仅能在午夜和.拥有它.
Cinderella: Midnight?Oh, thank you.
午夜?噢,谢谢你.
Godmother: Oh, just a minute. Remember, on the stroke of twelve, the spell will be broken and everything will be as it was before.
噢,等一会儿.记住,当时钟敲响到12点的时候,钟将会打破,一切事情又恢复了从前.
Cinderella: Oh, I understand, but...it's more than I ever hoped for.
哦,我懂了.但它比我期望的要多地多.
Godmother: Bless you, my child. Enjoy yourself.
祝福你,我的孩子,玩得开心.
At the party, Cinderella danced with the prince all the time.Time passed quickly. All of a sudden, Cinderella caught sight of the clock on the wall. Oh, it is almost twelve o'clock-five to twelve!
舞会上,灰姑娘成了王子唯一选中的舞伴,灰姑娘与王子高兴地跳舞,旁人都很羡慕地看着他们,议论他们.时间在美妙的歌舞中过去,墙上的大钟突然映入灰姑娘的眼里,差5分钟12点.
Cinderella: Oh, my goodness!
噢,天啊!
Prince: What's the matter?
什么事?
Cinderella: It's midnight. It's almost midnight.
午夜了,快到午夜了.
Prince: Yes, so it is.But why?
是的,但又怎样呢?
Cinderella: Goodbye.
再见.
Prince: No, no,wait, you can't go now.
不,等等,你现在不能走.
Cinderella: Oh, I must, please, I must.
噢,我必须走.
Prince: But why?
但为什么呢?
Cinderella: goodbye.
再见.
Prince: No, wait, come back. Please come back! I don't even know your name. How will I find you? Wait, please wait! Wait!
不,等等,回来,请回来!我连你的名字都不知道呢.我怎么能找到你呢?等等,等等,等等!
Cinderella: Goodbye.
再见.
The next day, every maid in the town was ordered to try the glass shoe.Whoever the shoes fitted well would be the bride of the princel.No one could put on the shoe, nor could the two step-sisters. When the officials were going to leave, Cinderella appeared and asked to have a try.
第二天,国王命令城中每一位女孩必须史穿玻璃鞋,穿上鞋子最合适的姑娘将成为王子的新娘.但城中没有一个女孩能穿着合适.最后来到灰姑娘的家中,继母的女儿们当然也不能穿上那双玻璃鞋,正当国王的大臣要离开时,灰姑娘出现在楼梯上,她要求试一试鞋.
Cinderella: Please wait! May I try it on?
请等等!我可以试一下吗?
Stepmother: Oh, pay no attention to her.
噢,别理她.
stepsister1: It's only Cinderella!
她仅仅是灰姑娘!
stepsister2:Impossible.
不可能.
stepsister1: She's out of her mind.
她疯了.
stepmother: Yes, yes. Just an imaginative child.
是的,是的,只是一个爱想象的孩子.
Duke:Of course, you can have a try, my fair lady.
当然你可以试试,我的女士.
Duke: Oh, no!No!This is terrible. The king! What shall I do?
噢,不!不!这很糟糕.国王!我该做什么呢?
Cinderella: But perhaps this would help...
但这或许有点帮助.
Duke: No, no. Nothing can help now, nothing.
不,不.现在什么都帮不了.
Cinderella: You see, I have the other slipper.
你看,我有另一只拖鞋.
Cinderella and the prince held a grand wedding and they led a happy life from then on.
王子和灰姑娘举行了盛大的婚礼,幸福地生活.
再问: 亲,这是剧本,伦家要的是故事。
再答: A young orphan girl is left under the protection of her evil step mother and sisters who make her cook and clean. She receives a letter from the palace asking her to attend the prince's ball however the step sisters don't want her to go and rip up her dress. A fairy godmother then appears and gives her a dress and carriage. Cinderella goes to the ball and dances with the prince but must be home for midnight so when the clock strikes 12 she runs out, accidentally leaving a glass slipper behind. The prince picks it up and vows to check every girls foot until he finds the right one. He eventually finds Cinderella and they get married. 一个年轻的孤儿女孩在她的邪恶继母和姐姐谁使她洗衣做饭的保护离开。她收到从皇宫要求她参加王子的舞会信不过的一步姐妹们不希望她去撕了她的衣服。一个仙女教母再出现,并给了她一件衣服和马车。灰姑娘去参加舞会和舞蹈的王子,但必须回家午夜所以当钟敲响12她跑出来,不小心留下了水晶鞋的后面。王子捡起来,并发誓要检查每一个女孩的脚,直到他找到合适的人。他最终找到灰姑娘,他们结婚了。
再问: 噢,亲你能不能别这么强悍。太厉害了。
 
 
展开全文阅读
剩余:2000