英语翻译谁能帮我翻译一下just lose it?

问题描述:

英语翻译
谁能帮我翻译一下just lose it?
1个回答 分类:综合 2014-12-07

问题解答:

我来补答
猜谁回来了?
Guess who's back?
是他回来了
Back again
是你阿姆拉
Shady's back
奔相走告吧
Tell a friend
在场的美眉 请往舞池移动
Now every woman forward to the dance floor
请往舞池移动 请往舞池移动
To the dance floor, to the dance floor
在场的美眉 请往舞池移动
Now every woman forward to the dance floor
就酱别动
睡衣派对开始
Alright Stop!.Pajama time
[Verse 1]
小朋友快过来 大腿给你坐
Come here little kiddies, On my lap
猜一下谁回来 还有全新饶舌?
Guess who's back with a brand new rap?
我没有要用饶舌 来讲评男童性骚扰案件
And I don't mean rap as in a new case of child molestation accusation
啊啊啊阿阿
(HA-HA-HA-HA-HA)
别担心 爹地有一大袋新玩具
No worries, papa's got a brand new bag of toys
还差什麼我才能上头条?
What else could I possibly do to make noise?
能碰的我都干过 只剩小男生
I done touched on everything, but little boys
这不叫暗算麦可
That's not a stab at Micheal
这叫打个比方 我是疯子
That's just a metaphor, I'm just physco
我是有点疯狂 常常这样
I go a little bit crazy sometimes
我是心直口快 饶舌起来口没遮拦
I get a little bit out of control with my rhymes
老天爷 蹲马步 来侧翻
Good God, dip, do a little slide
下腰 碰脚趾头 月球漫步
Bend down, touch your toes and just glide
漫步到舞池中央
Up the center of the dance floor
万一感觉肠胃不通
Like TP for my bunghole
不要矜持请放它走
And it's cool if you let one go
没有人会知道 谁听得到
Nobody's gonna know, who'd hear it?
不过是ㄆㄨ ㄆㄨ两声, OK拉
Give a little "poot poot", it's OK! [Fart Sound]
喔 是CD跳针
Oops my cd just skipped
每个人都听到 那清脆一声
And everyone just heard you let one rip
[Chorus]
我叫你尽情跳舞
Now I'm gonna make you dance
机会来了
It's your chance
耶 男孩们 请摇屁股
Yeah boy shake that ass
哎唷 我是说女孩 女孩 女孩
Oops I mean girl girl girl girl
女孩 你是我的全世界
Girl you know you're my world
现在起 请投降
Alright now lose it
啊啊啊阿阿
(HA-HA-HA-HA-HA)
请投降
Just lose it
啊啊啊阿阿
(HA-HA-HA-HA-HA)
来抓狂
Go crazy
啊啊啊阿阿
(HA-HA-HA-HA-HA)
喔 宝贝
Oh baby
啊啊
(HA-HA)
喔 宝贝 宝贝
Oh baby, baby
啊啊
(HA-HA)
[Verse 2]
今天星期五 猴子去跳舞
It's Friday and it's my day
疯狂来派对 闹到星期天
Just to party all the way to Sunday
或许星期一 管它星期几
Maybe til monday, I dunno what day
天天都是放假天
Everyday's just a holiday
在高速公路上奔放
Crusin' on the freeway
让人心花怒放
Feelin' kinda breezy
彻底解放 风儿吹乱我的秀发
Got the top down, lettin' my hair blow
不知道要去何方
I dunno where I'm goin'
只知道我一停下
All I know is when I get there
咸猪手就会 "来摸我"
Someone's gonna "touch my body"
小姐真歹势 没人想做歹人
Excuse me miss, I don't mean to sound like a jerk
只是刚下班 累到不是人
But I'm feelin' just a little stressed out from work
麻烦你赏我一拳 再扯我头发
Could you punch me in the stomach and pull my hair?
吐我一身 或许再挖我眼珠
Spit on me, maybe gouge my eyes out? (Yeah)
现在 叫什麼名字美眉?
Now, what's your name girl?
什麼星座?
What's your sign?
[德瑞博士] "少年耶 你发什麼神经"
[Dr Dre] "Man, you must be up out your mind"
 
 
展开全文阅读
剩余:2000
下一页:立体几何 24题