英语翻译两个版本都要!

问题描述:

英语翻译
两个版本都要!
1个回答 分类:综合 2014-10-14

问题解答:

我来补答
On the first page of our story, the future seems so bright.
当我们的爱情故事刚刚翻开第一页的时候
我对我们的未来充满了无限的憧憬
And this thing turned out so evil, I don’t know why I’m still surprised.
但是天意弄人
面对如今这急转直下的爱情
我已愕然失措
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take death to new extremes.
我现在才明白
就连最善良的天使也会恶作剧
我对未来已经失去了信仰
But you’ll always be my hero, even though you lost your mind.
但就算你变得狂暴
你也仍然是我的挚爱
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn,
我已然五脏如焚
而你只会冷眼旁观
But that’s alright because I like the way it hurts.
不过没有关系
我就是喜欢这痛不欲生的感觉
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry,
我已然痛哭流涕
而你却置若罔闻
But that’s alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie.
不过没有关系
我就是喜欢这种欺骗
I love the way you lie.
我宁愿爱上你的谎言
Now this gravel in our voices, glass is shattered from the fight.
争吵之中我们唇枪舌剑
In this tug of war, you’ll always win, even when I’m right.
而你总是苦战中的胜者
即使本是你犯了错
Cause you feed me fables from your hand,
你总是用谎言抚慰我
With violet words and empty threats and it’s sick that all these battles are what keeps me satisfied.
充满暴力的语言 凭空而来的恐吓
但是最让我受不了得却是它们能让我满足
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn,
But that’s alright because I like the way it hurts.
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry,
But that’s alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie.
Ohhh, I love the way you lie.
[副歌见上]
So maybe I’m a masochist
也许我就是个受虐狂
I try to run but I don’t wanna ever leave.
我尝试逃跑却从未真正想离开
Til the walls are goin’ up in smoke with all our memories.
氤氲之中
脑海中的回忆会变成围墙将我围困
[Eminem 阿姆说唱部分]
This morning, you wake, a sunray hits your face
这天清晨 你醒之时 一束阳光打到了你的脸上
smeared makeup as we lay in the wake of destruction
躺在硝烟中的你妆容已经颓然
hush baby, speak softly, tell me you’ll be sorry that you
嘘 心爱的 轻柔地告诉我 你是否犯了错
pushed me into the coffee table last night so I can push you off me
昨晚你把我推到咖啡桌上
我只好反过来把你推开
try and touch me so I can scream at you not to touch me
你试着过来拥抱我
逼我怒吼理我远一点
run out the room and I’ll follow you like a lost puppy
你跑出了屋子
让我像只迷路的小狗跟在你身后
baby, without you, I’m nothing, I’m so lost, hug me
亲爱的 失去了你 我就失去了一切 我将失去了方向 抱抱我
then tell me how ugly I am, but that you’ll always love me
告诉我我有多么的丑恶
然后告诉我你仍然没有放弃我
then after that, shove me, in the aftermath of the
我可以理解你会推开我
destructive path that we’re on, two psychopaths but we
破坏性的争吵让你心存余震
know that no matter how many knives we put in each other’s backs
我们俩就像是一对神经病
不管我们彼此诅咒杀千刀
that we’ll have each other’s backs, ’cause we’re that lucky
我们仍然拥有对方
我们就是如此的幸运的生活在一起
together, we move mountains, let’s not make mountains out of molehills,
我们可以解决各种大难 告诉我你不会小题大做
you hit me twice, yeah, but who’s countin’
你打了两次 好吧 但是谁会记着
I may have hit you three times, I’m startin’ to lose count
也许我会一生气反过来打你三次
but together, we’ll live forever, we found the youth fountain
但是我们会在一起 永远在一起
因为我们找到了永存的秘方
our love is crazy, we’re nuts, but I refused counselin’
我们的爱是疯狂的 我们就像是一对疯子 但对此我怙恶不悛
this house is too huge, if you move out I’ll burn all two thousand
这座房子很大 如果你搬走了
square feet of it to the ground, ain’t shit you can do about it
我会把整个两千平方英尺的土地全部烧掉 这是我的自由
with you I’m in my f–kin’ mind, without you, I’m out it
和你在一起我会疯狂 失去你 我会一片空白
这是第二个版本
第一个版本
Rihanna
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
你是不是就打算站在那看着我五内如焚
But that’s alright because I like the way it hurts
不过没关系,因为我喜欢这心痛的感觉
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
你是不是就打算站在那听着我哭泣
But that’s alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie
不过没关系,因为我连你的谎言都爱,连你的谎言都爱
[Eminem]
I can’t tell you what it really is
我说不出来它到底是什么
I can only tell you what it feels like
我只能告诉你它是一种什么感觉
And right now it’s a still night in my wind pipe
现在我的气管像被堵住一样
I can’t breathe but I still fight while I can fight
无法呼吸 但是我仍在尽力坚持
As long as the wrong feels right it’s like I’m in flight
就像被驾到高空一样没有任何感觉
High off the law, drunk from my hate,
借酒泄愤想要挣脱束缚
It’s like I’m huffing paint and I love it the more I suffer, I suffocate
我就像这溺水一样,越是挣扎就越窒息
And right before I’m about to drown, she resuscitates me
就在我马上要沉下去的时候,她拯救了我
She f**ing hates me and I love it. 我爱她恨我的感觉.
Wait! Where you going? I’m leaving you
等等!你要去哪儿?我要离开你.
No you ain’t. Come back we’re running right back.
不,你不能走.回来吧 我们重新来过!
Here we go again
我们重新来过.
It’s so insane cus when its going good its going great.
这真是神奇,因为它向着完美发展.
I’m superman with the wind at his back
我就像超人一样无往不利!
Shes Louis Lane but when its bad its awful, I feel so ashamed I snap
她就像超人的白痴女友,糟糕的时候一塌糊涂我都感到羞耻
Whos that dude? I don’t even know his name
这人又是谁?我连他名字都不知道
I laid hands on him, I’ll never stoop so low again
我揍了他 ,告诉她我再也不会妥协了
I guess I don’t know my own strength
连我自己都不知道我有多强硬
[Chrous]
[Eminem]
You ever love somebody so much you can barely breathe
你曾经爱一个人爱到窒息么?
When you’re with ‘em 当你和他们在一起的时候
You meet and neither one of you even know what hit ‘em
你们满足了 而你们没一个人知道到底在干什么
Got that warm fuzzy feeling
慢慢享受你的暧昧感觉吧
Yeah, them those chills you used to get ‘em
呵~那些你们曾经的欢乐时光
Now you’re getting f^%king sick of looking at him
现在你看对方一眼都感觉恶心
You swore you’d never hit him; never do nothing to hurt him
你发过誓再不做出任何伤害他的事情.
Now you’re in each other’s face spewing venom in your words when you spit them
但是你现在却换了副嘴脸,恶语相加
You push pull each other’s hair, scratch claw hit him
你现在却把他推来搡去,不停地伤害着他
Throw him down pin him
你在蹂躏着他,像用针一样刺痛他
So lost in the moments when you’re in them
如此沉迷般的伤害着对方
It’s a race that’s the culprit controls your boat
这就如同一次比赛,但却是罪恶在掌控着你
So they say you’re best to go your separate ways
它告诉你分道扬镳是你最好的选择
Guess if they don’t know you cus today that was yesterday
他们大概不知道今日是非是引昨日而起
Yesterday is over it’s a different day
如果以前的事没发生就不会这样
Sound like broken records playing over but you promised her
就像破唱片一样一遍又一遍的重复你对他的承诺
Next time you show restraint
下次你要克制自己
You don’t get another chance
不然你们之间就没有机会了
Life is no Nintendo game
生活不像打游戏
But you lied again
然而你又食言了
Now you get to watch her leave out the window
现在你只能眼睁睁的丢掉她给你的最后一次机会
I guess that’s why they call it window pane
我想这也就是所谓的遗憾吧 ?
[Chorus]
[Eminem]
Now I know he said things hit things that we didn’t mean
现在我明白了他说的事与愿违、口是心非
And we fall back into the same patterns same routine
我们又回到了原来的套路上
But your temper’s just as bad as mine is
你脾气跟我一样坏
You’re the same as me
你跟我一样
But when it comes to love you’re just as blinded
但是每每当我们快修成正果时却总是错过
Baby, please come back
宝贝,回来吧.
It wasn’t you, baby it was me
好吧,宝贝儿都是我的错
Maybe our relationship wasn’t as crazy as it seemed
没准我们的关系并没有看上去那么不可救药
Maybe that’s what happens when a tornado meets a volcano
也许我们就像是水火相容的结果
All I know is I love you too much to walk away though
我只知道我爱你爱得不能自拔
Come inside, pick up your bags off the sidewalk
回家吧,拿上你的东西回家吧.
Don’t you hear sincerity in my voice when I talk
难道你没有听出我声音中的真诚么?
I told you this is my fault
我都说了,这都是我的错.
Look me in the eye ball
过来看着我的眼睛.
Next time I’m pissed, I lay my fist at the drywall Next time.
There won’t be no next time
我绝不会再发火再动手了,决不会了
I apologize even though I know its lies
我明知道我的道歉是谎话
I’m tired of the games I just want her back
我受够这场争执了,我只想让她回来.
I know I’m a liar
我知道我就是个骗子
If she ever tries to f^$%ing leave again
但是如果她再TM试图离开我的话
Im’a tie her to the bed and set this house on fire
我会把她绑在床上,点燃房子……
 
 
展开全文阅读
剩余:2000
上一页:第一个解释一下
下一页:例二,求解