看一部英语动画片,摘抄影片中的五句对白.

问题描述:

看一部英语动画片,摘抄影片中的五句对白.
1个回答 分类:综合 2014-11-12

问题解答:

我来补答
Hey, Nala.(Simba) 嗨,娜娜.(辛巴)
Hi, Simba (Nala) 嗨,辛巴.(娜娜)
Come on. I just heard about this great place.(Simba) 来,我刚才听说一个好地方.(辛巴)
Simba! I'm kind of in the middle of a bath.(Nala) 辛巴,我正在洗澡呢.(娜娜)
And it's time for yours.(Sarabi) 你也该洗了.(沙拉碧)
Mom!(Simba) 妈妈!(辛巴)
Mom, you're messing up my mane!(Simba) 妈妈,你把我的头发弄乱了!(辛巴)
OK, I'm clean. Can we go now?(Simba) 好了,我干净了,现在我们可以走了吗?(辛巴)
So, where we going?(Nala) 那么,我们去哪儿?(娜娜)
It better not be anyplace dumb.(Nala) 最好不是无聊的地方.(娜娜)
No, it's really cool.(Simba) 不,那地方很酷.(辛巴)
So, where is this really cool place?(Sarabi) 那么,这个很酷的地方在哪儿?(沙拉碧)
Around the water hole.(Simba) 在水坑周围.(辛巴)
The water hole?(Nala) 水坑?(娜娜)
What's so great about the water hole?(Nala) 水坑周围有什么好?(娜娜)
I'll show you when we get there.(Simba) 到那儿我再告诉你.(辛巴)
Oh, Mom, can I go with Simba?(Nala) 妈妈,我能跟辛巴去吗?(娜娜)
Hmmm, What do you think, Sarabi?(Sarafina) 你觉得呢,沙拉碧?(沙拉菲娜)
Well...(Sarabi) 这个...(沙拉碧)
Please?(Simba/Nala) 求求你.(辛巴/娜娜)
It's all right with me.(Sarabi) 我没意见.(沙拉碧)
Yeah!/All right!(Simba/Nala) 太好了!/好吧!(辛巴/娜娜)
As long as Zazu goes with you.(Sarabi) 只要沙祖和你一起去.(沙拉碧)
No, not Zazu.(Simba) 不,不是沙祖.(辛巴)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Step lively.(Zazu) 走快一点.(沙祖)
The sooner we get to the water hole the sooner we can leave.(Zazu) 我们越早赶到水坑,就能越早离开.(沙祖)
So, where are we really going?(Nala) 我们要去哪儿?(娜娜)
An elephant graveyard.(Simba) 象家墓地.(辛巴)
Wow!(Nala) 啊!(娜娜)
Zazu.(Simba) 沙祖.(辛巴)
Right. So how are we gonna ditch the dodo?(Nala) 对,那我们怎么甩掉这个糊涂蛋?(娜娜)
Oh, just look at you two.(Zazu) 看你们俩个.(沙祖)
Little sends of romance blossoming in the savanna.(Zazu) 浪漫的种子在大草原上开花.(沙祖)
Your parent will be trilled, what with your being betrothed and all.(Zazu) 你的父母会感到惊喜的,你还有你的未婚妻.(沙祖)
Be...what?(Simba) 什么?(辛巴)
Betrothed. Intended.(Zazu) 婚约.(沙祖)
Affianced.(Zazu) 订婚.(沙祖)
Meaning...?(Nala) 什么意思...?(娜娜)
One day, you two are going to be married.(Zazu) 将来,你们要结婚的.(沙祖)
I can't marry her. She's my friend.(Simba) 我不能娶她,他是我朋友.(辛巴)
Yeah, it'd be so weird.(Nala) 对,感觉很怪.(娜娜)
Sorry to bust your bubble, but you two tudle doves have no choice.(Zazu) 对不起,我不应该决你们的念头,但是你们没有选择.(沙祖)
It's tradition going back generations.(Zazu) 这是时代相传的风俗.(沙祖)
When I'm king, that'll be the first thing to go.(Simba) 我当国王时,第一件事就是废除它.(辛巴)
Not so long I'm around.(Zazu) 只要我在就没门.(沙祖)
In that case you're fired.(Simba) 那样的话,你就被开除了.(辛巴)
Hmmm. Nice try, but only the king can do that.(Zazu) 做的不错,但只有国王可以那么做.(沙祖)
Well, he's the future king.(Nala) 他是未来的国王.(娜娜)
Yeah, so you have to do what I tell you.(Simba) 没错,所以你得按我说的去做.(辛巴)
Not yet, I don't.(Zazu) 不行,我不会的.(沙祖)
And with an attittued like that,I'm afraid you're shaping up to be a pretty pathetic king, indeed.(Zazu) 以那种态度,我担心你会变成一个很可怜的国王,真的.(沙祖)
Hmmm. Not the way I see it.(Simba) 我不这么看.(辛巴)
I'm gonne be a mighty king.(Simba) 我将成为强大的国王.(辛巴)
So enemied beware.(Simba) 所以敌人们都要小心.(辛巴)
Weel I've never seen the king of beasts.(Zazu) 我从未见过一个兽王.(沙祖)
With quite so little hair.(Zazu) 只有这么一点点头发.(沙祖)
I'm gonna be the main event.(Simba) 我将会万众注目.(辛巴)
Like no king was before.(Simba) 超越历代国王.(辛巴)
I'm push'in up on look'in down.(Simba) 我整装打扮,俯视众生.(辛巴)
I'm work'in on my road.(Zazu) 练习哄声.(辛巴)
Thus far a rather unibspiring thing.(Zazu) 目前为止还很平凡.(沙祖)
Oh, I just can't wait to be king.(Simba) 我迫不及待要当国王.(辛巴)
You're rether a long way to go, young master, if you think...(Zazu) 你要走的路还很长,殿下,如果你觉得...(沙祖)
No one sayin'“Do this”(Simba) 没人说“这么做”.(辛巴)
video frequency no show this sentence. 视频没显示这句.
No one saying“Be there”.(Nala) 没人说“到那儿”.(娜娜)
What I meant was...(Zazu) 我的意思是...(沙祖)
NO saying“Stop that”.(Simba) 没人说“那样不行”.(辛巴)
But what you did't realise...(Zazu) 你还不知道...(沙祖)
No one sayin'“See here”.(Simba) 没人说“看这儿”.(辛巴)
Now, see here!(Zazu) 看这边!(沙祖)
Fre to run around all day.(Simba) 每天自由自在的奔跑.(辛巴)
Well, that's definitely out.(Zazu) 那肯定是越界了.(沙祖)
Fre to do it all my way.(Simba) 随心所欲的做任何事.(辛巴)
I thingk it's time that you and I.(Zazu) 我认为现在你和我.(沙祖)
Arranged a heart-to-heart.(Zazu) 应该交下心.(沙祖)
Kings don't need advice.(Simba) 国王不需要.(辛巴)
From little hornbills for a start.(Simba) 小犀鸟的建议.(辛巴)
If this is where the monarchy is headed.(Zazu) 如果这是君主制度的方向.(沙祖)
Count me out.(Zazu) 淘汰我吧.(沙祖)
Out of service, out of Africa.(Zazu) 赶我走,离开非洲.(沙祖)
I whoudn't hang about.(Zazu) 我不会逗留.(沙祖)
this child is getting wildly out of wing.(Zazu) 这孩子心比天野.(沙祖)
Oh, I just can't wait to be king.(Simba) 我等不及待要当国王.(辛巴)
Everybady, look left.(Simba) 大家,向左看.(辛巴)
Everybady, look right.(Simba) 大家,向右看.(辛巴)
Everywhere you look, I'm.(Simba) 不管向哪边看.(辛巴)
Standing in the spotlight.(Simba) 我都是万众注目的中心.(辛巴)
Not yet!(Zazu) 还不是.(沙祖)
Let every creaturn go for broke and sing. 让所有生灵都尽情唱歌吧.
Let's hear it in the head and on the wing. 让我们一起自由自在地欣赏.
It's gonna be King Simba's fined fling. 这是国王辛巴最奔放的舞蹈.
Oh, I just can't wait to be king.(animal/Simba/Nala) 我等不及待要当国王.(动物/辛巴娜娜)
Oh, I just can't wait to be king.(animal/Simba/Nala) 我等不及待要当国王.(动物/辛巴/娜娜)
Oh, I just can't wait.(animal/Simba/Nala) 我等不及待要.(动物/辛巴/娜娜)
To be king.(animal/Simba/Nala) 当国王.(动物/辛巴/娜娜)
I beg your pardon, madam, but...(Zazu) 对不起,夫人,我...(沙祖)
Get off!(Zazu) 走开!(沙祖)
Simba?(Zazu) 辛巴?(沙祖)
Nala!(Zazu)娜娜!(沙祖)
All right! it worked!(Simba) 好了!这个主意不错!(辛巴)
We lost him.(Nala) 我们甩掉他了.(娜娜)
I am a genius.(Simba) 我是个天才.(辛巴)
Hey, genius, it was my idea.(Nala) 嗨,天才,这是我的主意.(娜娜)
Yeah, but I pulled it off.(Simba) 没错,但是我实施的.(辛巴)
With me!(Nala) 还有我!(娜娜)
Oh, yeah?(Simba) 哦,是吗?(辛巴)
Pinned ya.(Nala) 压住你了.(娜娜)
Hey, let me up.(Simba) 让我起来.(辛巴)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pinned ya again.(Nala) 又压住你了.(娜娜)
This is it. We made it.(Simba) 是这儿,我们做到了.(辛巴)
It's really creepy.(Nala) 真可怕.(娜娜)
Yeah.(Simba) 对.(辛巴)
Isn't it great?(Simba) 是不是很棒?(辛巴)
We could get in a big trouble.(Nala) 我们可能会有大麻烦的.(娜娜)
I konw!(Simba) 我知道!(辛巴)
I wonder if its brains are still in there.(Nala) 不知道他的脑子还在不在?(娜娜)
There's only one way to know.(Simba) 只有一个办法能知道.(辛巴)
Come on, let's go check it out.(Simba) 来,我们去看一看.(辛巴)
Wroug! The only check it out you will do wiil be to check out of here.(Zazu) 不对!你要做的只有离开这儿.(沙祖)
Oh man!(Simba) 老兄!(辛巴)
We're way beyond the boundary of the pride lands.(Zazu) 我们越过荣誉大地的边界了.(沙祖)
Look, banana beak is crared.(Simba) 看呀,香蕉嘴害怕了.(辛巴)
It's Mr banana beak to you, fuzzy, and right now we are all in very real danger. (Zazu) 对你来说是香蕉嘴先生,乳臭位干的小子,现在我们的处境很危险.(沙祖)
Danger? Ha!(Simba) 危险?哈!(辛巴)
I walk on the wige side.(Simba) 我想到哪儿就到哪儿.(辛巴)
I laugh in the face of danger.(Simba)
Well, well, well, Banzai, what have we got here?(Shenzi) 啊哈,班仔,那是什么人?(桑琪)
Hmmm. I don't know, Shenzi.(Banzai) 我不知道,桑琪.(班仔)
What do you think, Ed?(Banzai) 你觉得呢,阿德(班仔)
Just what I was thinking.(Banzai) 和我想的一样.(班仔)
A trio of trespassers!(Banzai) 三个私闯禁地的人!(班仔)
And qiute by accident let me assure you.(Zazu) 这是个意外,我向你保证.(沙祖)
A sinple navigational error.(Zazu) 导航系统有一点错误.(沙祖)
Whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait.(Shenzi) 哦,哦,等等,等等,等等.(桑琪)
I know you. you're Mufasa's little stooge.(Shenzi) 我知道你,你是木发沙的小助手.(桑琪)
I, madam, am the king's major-domo.(Zazu) 我,夫人,是国王的得力助手.(沙祖)
And that would make you...(Banzai) 那你是...(班仔)
The future king.(Simba) 未来的国王.(辛巴)
Do you know what we do to kings who step out of their kingdom?(Sengzi) 你知道我们怎么对付走出自己领地的国王吗.(桑琪)
Hum! You can't do anything to me.(Simba) 哼!你们不能对我做任何事情.(辛巴)
Technically, they can, we are on their land.(Zazu) 法律上讲,他们能,我们在他们的土地上.(沙祖)
But Zazu, you told me they're nothing but slobbering、mangy、stupid poachers.(Simba) 但是,沙祖,你告诉我他们只是些贪婪、肮脏、愚蠢的偷猎者.(辛巴)
Ix-nay on the upid stay.(Zazu) 不要提愚蠢这字.(沙祖)
Who you callin'upid stay?(Banzai) 你在说什么?(班仔)
Mia, mia, mia, oh, look at the sun!(Zazu) 哦,看太阳.(沙祖)
It's time to go(Zazu) 是时间走了.(沙祖)
What's the hunrry?(Shenzi) 为什么这么快?(桑琪)
We're love you to stick around for dinner.(Shenzi) 我们爱你留下吃晚饭.(桑琪)
Yeah, we could have whatever's lion around!(Banzai) 我们可以吃,所有用狮子做的东西!(班仔)
Wait, wait, wait, I got one, I got one!(Shenzi) 等等,等等,等等,我有了,我有了!(桑琪
 
 
展开全文阅读
剩余:2000