英语翻译We know good manners are important.Today I am going to t

问题描述:

英语翻译
We know good manners are important.Today I am going to tell you something about manners in different countries.I think you already know that people in different countries usually have different ways of doing things.Something that is rude in one country may be quite polite in another.For example,in Britain you mustn't lift your bowl to your mouth when you are having lipuid food.That is considered bad manners in Brtain.But in Japan you needn't worry about making noise.when you drink something.It shows that you are enjoying it.In Britian we try not to put our hands on the table at all during a meal.In Mexico,However,guests are expected to keep their hands on the table throughout a meal.In Arabic countries we must be careful with our hands.You see.in Arabic countries you mustn't eat with left hand.This is considered to be very impolit.So,what should you do if you visit a foreign country?well,you needn't worry,you can ask native people there to help you and you can just watch carefully and try to do what they do.
1个回答 分类:英语 2014-09-30

问题解答:

我来补答
楼上的...阿拉伯国家的左手不好吃啊,是不能用左手吃饭好不...
We know good manners are important.
我们都知道礼貌是十分重要的.
Today I am going to tell you something about manners in different countries.
今天我将告诉大家一些在不同国家的礼貌问题.
I think you already know that people in different countries usually have different ways of doing things.
我想你已经知道了在不同的国家人们通常有不同的行为方式.
Something that is rude in one country may be quite polite in another.
有些行为在一些国家被认为是很粗鲁的,但可能在另外一些国家却是礼貌的表现.
For example,in Britain you mustn't lift your bowl to your mouth when you are having lipuid food.
举例而言,在英国的时候,你绝对不要在享用流质食物的时候把碗端到嘴边上.
That is considered bad manners in Brtain.
这种行为在英国会被认为很不礼貌.
But in Japan you needn't worry about making noise.
但是在日本,你甚至用不着担心自己吃东西会发出声音.
when you drink something.It shows that you are enjoying it.
当你在喝东西的时候,(发出声音)会让人觉得你很享受.
In Britian we try not to put our hands on the table at all during a meal.
在英国用餐时,双手永远不能放在桌子上(要拿着餐具,手臂悬空着吃东西).
In Mexico,However,guests are expected to keep their hands on the table throughout a meal.
但在墨西哥人,客人在吃饭时手要放在桌子上才算是正常的.
In Arabic countries we must be careful with our hands.
在阿拉伯国家中,我们更应小心自己手放的地方.
You see.in Arabic countries you mustn't eat with left hand.
你看,在阿拉伯国家你不能用左手进食.
This is considered to be very impolit.
不然就会被认为很不礼貌
So,what should you do if you visit a foreign country?
这样的话,如果你想要去外国旅游,你到底该怎么做呢?
well,you needn't worry,you can ask native people there to help you and you can just watch carefully and try to do what they do.
实际上并不用担心,你可以寻求当地人的帮助,只需要仔细观察他们,然后跟着他们做就行了.
 
 
展开全文阅读
剩余:2000
上一页:pass..
下一页:复合函数求值域
也许感兴趣的知识