如何解读老板的话中话?

问题描述:

如何解读老板的话中话?
1个回答 分类:综合 2014-10-18

问题解答:

我来补答
龀鲆环?乱担?饲谇诳铱遥?袅ζ床?褂幸患?潞苤匾?褪桥?习宓男乃肌U獠皇撬狄?睦习迓砥ǎ?习逅?刖秃苣训玫街厥印R?习逅?舛了?档幕氨澈蟮囊馑迹?皇敲扛鋈硕际侵苯拥摹R黄鹄唇舛晾习宓幕爸谢鞍伞?OUR BOSS SAYS:"Too edgy"
老板说:太急躁了WHAT IT MEANS:Plainly put,you're not friendly enough.Managers don't see you as approachable,which may be hindering your career.
背后含义是:老实说,你不够友善.经理们觉得你不容易靠近,这种看法或许会阻碍你的职业生涯.Quick fix:Smile more and make an effort at deskside chitchat.
补救办法:多微笑,试着与别人多聊天.YOUR BOSS SAYS:"Lack impact"
老板说:印象不深WHAT IT MEANS:Shyness (being passive in meetings,waiting to be asked questions) can be confused with indifference.As a result,others don't solicit your opinions.
背后含义是:胆怯(在会议中不积极,等着被问问题)会让别人误认为冷漠.结果别人不会再征求你的看法.Quick fix:Swallow your anxieties and pipe up with ideas.
补救办法:放下焦虑担心,说出自己的想法.YOUR BOSS SAYS:"Too emotional"
老板说:太感情用事了WHAT IT MEANS:You gesticulate and raise your voice when championing ideas,which suggests you're not in control.
背后含义是:当讨论观点时你手势过多还提高音量,会让别人认为自我控制力不够.Quick fix:Make more eye contact and use just one hand to reinforce your points - it's not as pushy.
补救办法:有更多眼神交流,在强调观点时用一只手辅助即可——这样显得不是那么强势.
YOUR BOSS SAYS:"Too laid-back"
老板说:太松散了WHAT IT MEANS:You may not be dressing professionally,are overly familiar with colleagues,or don't convey a sense of urgency about work.
背后含义是:你可能穿的不职业化、和同事混的太熟、没有传达出对工作的紧张和重视.Quick fix:Step up your game with a new suit,quit schmoozing,and walk with purpose.
补救办法:穿新的职业装继续工作进程、不再闲谈、明确目标.YOUR BOSS SAYS:"Too risky"
老板说:太冒险了WHAT IT MEANS:Your idea of innovation may not align with your company's vision.Your big ideas may be unworkable.
背后含义是:你创新的想法可能与公司目标不一致.你惊天动地的想法或许行不通.Quick fix:Watch the office all-star and what elements of her pitches perk the boss's ears.
老板说:要更独断WHAT IT MEANS:Your voice is not projecting confidence - you speak too softly,engage in baby talk,or end every statement with a question mark.
背后含义是:你的声音听起来并不自信——说话没底气,有无关紧要的话,或者每个观点都以问句结尾.Quick fix:Raise your voice,enunciate,and stop doubting yourself.
补救办法:提高音量、清晰表达、别再怀疑自己.
 
 
展开全文阅读
剩余:2000