泰坦尼克号 Jack与Rose沉入海底前的生死对白 ,JAKE鼓励ROSE活下去,译成汉语,

问题描述:

泰坦尼克号 Jack与Rose沉入海底前的生死对白 ,JAKE鼓励ROSE活下去,译成汉语,
1个回答 分类:英语 2014-10-02

问题解答:

我来补答
我爱你 杰克
I love you, Jack.
不要这样
Don't you do that.
别说再见 时候还没到
Don't you say your goodbyes.
听到没有?
Not yet. Do you understand me?
我好冷
I'm so cold.
听我说 萝丝
Listen, Rose...
你可以脱险
you're gonna get out of here.
你会活下去
You're gonna go on...
生一堆小孩
and you're gonna make lots of babies.
然后看着他们长大
And you're gonna watch them grow.
你会长命百岁 寿终正寝
You're gonna die an old lady, warm in her bed.
不会死在这里的
Not here.
不会像是今晚如此的下场
Not this night.
听到没有?
Not like this. Do you understand me?
我都麻痹了
I can't feel my body.
赢到船票 坐上这艘船 是我一生最美好的事
Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.
让我能跟你相逢
It brought me to you.
我很感激 萝丝
And I'm thankful for that, Rose.
我很感激
I'm thankful.
你一定要
You must...
你一定要 帮我这个忙
do me this honor.
你要答应我 你会活下去
You must promise me that you'll survive.
你不会放弃
That you won't give up...
不管发生什么事
no matter what happens.
不论希望多么的渺茫
No matter how hopeless.
现在答应我 萝丝
Promise me now, Rose.
且绝对不要食言
And never let go of that promise.
我答应你
I promise.
永不放弃
Never let go.
我不会放弃的 杰克
I'll never let go, Jack.
我永不放弃
I'll never let go.
 
 
展开全文阅读
剩余:2000