谁能提供一些和老外聊天的英语口语对话?关于爱好、心情、感情等,还有生活中的小事之类的,越全越好.我英语口语不好,和老外朋

问题描述:

谁能提供一些和老外聊天的英语口语对话?关于爱好、心情、感情等,还有生活中的小事之类的,越全越好.我英语口语不好,和老外朋友在一起对话的时候,经常会答非所问,有时候很尴尬,很想多学一些英语口语对话,提高一下自己的英语水平.
1个回答 分类:综合 2014-11-29

问题解答:

我来补答
你和老外进行英语对话的时候,不要紧张,要听清楚他在说什么,想要表达什么意思.因为英语不是我们的母语,自然在对话的时候,口语和听力不会特别流畅.不过没关系,只要多练多说,时间长了就熟练了,可以在英语口语对话时清楚地表达自己的意思了.下面的给中场景对话,在日常生活中的英语口语对话中比较常用,是《西雅图工作英语》网站上面的,我从里面挑选了一部分,学习园地栏目里还有很多其他的口语对话,比如面试和工作中用到的,你可以到他们网站上面去看.
一、初次见面的英语对话
A: Hi, Stone. I’d like to introduce my friend, Lisa.嗨,石头,我想介绍一下我的朋友,丽莎.
B: Hi, Lisa. It’s nice meeting you.嗨,丽莎,很高兴认识你.
C: Nice meeting you, too, Stone.我也很高兴认识你,石头.
B: Lisa, you know, I’ve heard a lot about you.丽莎,你知道,我听说过许多关于你的事情.
C:Really? I hope it’s not anything bad about me.真的吗?希望不是关于我的坏事情
B: Not at all. You are very popular. Everything I’ve heard has been good!根本不是.你很受欢迎.我听到的都是关于你的好事情!

A: Hello, let me introduce myself. I’m your new neighbor. My name is Andy.你好.让我自我介绍一下.我是你的新邻居,安迪.
B: Hi, Andy. I’m Judy. It’s nice meeting you.你好,安迪,我叫朱迪,很高兴认识你.
A: Nice meeting you, too.我也很高兴认识你.
B: Come over and visit when you have time.有空过来聊聊天.
A: Thanks for the invitation. I will!谢谢邀请,我会的!
二、生日祝贺的英语对话
A: Linda,it’s really late. Let’s call it a day.琳达,太晚了我们今天就做到这儿吧
B: Good idea. We can finish this project the first thing tomorrow morning.
好主意,我们明天早上第一件事就完成这个项目.
A: Sure thing. Do you want me to give you a ride home?当然.要我开车送你回家吗?
B: That’s great. Thanks for the ride. I really appreciate it. You know my car is still in the shop.太好了,多谢你送我,我真的很感激.你知道我的车还在修.
A: Don’t mention it. It’s my pleasure.没关系,这是我的荣幸.
B: It’s very nice of you.你真好.
A: Mike, these flowers are just gorgeous.迈克,这些花真是太漂亮了.
B: I’m glad you like them. Happy birthday!很高兴你喜欢.生日快乐!
A: I can’t thank you enough. I’m really touched. I don’t know what to say.
真不知该怎么谢你.我真的很感动,不知该说些什么才好.
B: Forget it. It’s my pleasure. You mean a lot to me.
不用客气.这是我的荣幸.你对我来说太重要了.
A: You’re the best!你是最好的!

三、事情正在进展中
A: Peter, have you finished your English composition?彼得,你的英语作文写完了吗?
B: No. But I’m working on it.没有.我正在写.
A: Class starts in twenty minutes. You have to turn it in at the beginning of class today. 还有20分钟就要上课了.你得今天上课前交作业!
B: I know. I know!我知道.我知道!
A: Do you think you can finish it on time?你觉得你能按时完成吗?
B: Don’t worry. I’ll get it done very soon. I’m almost finished.
不用担心.我马上就写完,差不多写完了.
A: You’d better hurry!你最好快点!
B: Well, it would be a lot easier to finish if you stopped talking to me.
你要是不跟我说话,我会完成得更轻松.
A: Sorry!对不起!

五、讨论休假安排的英语对话
A: Beautiful weather, isn’t it? 今天天气不错,是不是?
B: Yes, it is. Are you here on business?是的,的确不错.你来这儿出差吗?
A: No, I’m on a vacation to see the famous Three Gorges. 不,我休假去著名的三峡旅游.
B: I’m going there for a tour, too. Is this your first trip to China?
我也是去游三峡的.你这是第一次来中国吗?
A: Yes, it is. 是的.
B: Why don’t we go together? I can show you around. I think you’ll have a better time.我们何不结伴而行呢?我可以带你到处走走.我想你会玩得更开心的
A: I couldn’t agree more.我完全同意.
B: Great, let’s go!太好了,走吧!

六、表示感谢的英语对话
A: Jenny, are you having a good time?詹妮,你在这儿玩得开心吗?
B: Yes, of course. This is a really wonderful party with interesting people and great food.当然开心,这场晚会有美食、佳宾,真是棒极了
A: I’m glad you are enjoying yourself很高兴你在这里玩得开心
B: Thank you for the invitation.感谢你的邀请
A: It’s my pleasure. Can I get you another glass of champagne?这是我的荣幸.再来一杯香槟吗?
B: Yes, I’d love another glass. You’re a wonderful hostess. Thank you for everything.是的,我还想再来一杯.你真是一位出色的女主人.感谢你做的一切
A: It’s my pleasure having you here. 你能来是我的荣幸.
A: Mrs. Lee, I’ve stayed here for almost a week. I really must leave tomorrow.
李太太,我在这儿已经住了差不多一个星期了.我明天真得走了
B: Please feel free to stay as long as you want. You know you’re always welcome here.请随意,想住多久就住多久吧.你总是受欢迎的
A: Thank you. You’ve been so nice to me.谢谢,你对我真好
B: Is there anything else I can do for you before your leave?在你走之前还要我做点什么吗?
A: No, thanks. You’ve done a lot for me already. Thank you for everything.
不用了,多谢.你已经为我做了很多.感谢你做的一切.
B: Don’t mention it. I’ve really enjoyed your company.不必客气,有你的陪伴,我也很开心.

七、消除担忧的英语对话
A: Jodi, I must get a hold of Jim today, but I forgot his address and phone number.
祖迪,我今天一定得跟吉姆联系上,可是我忘了他的地址和电话号码了
B: Don’t worry about it. I have his pager number right here.别担心.我这儿有他的呼机号.
A: Really? You’ve helped me a lot. Thank you.真的吗?你帮了我大忙,谢谢
B: Forget it. It’s nothing.不用客气,这没什么.
A: Anna, Would you like to dance?安娜,你想跳舞吗?
B: I’d love to, but I’m a terrible dancer. I’m afraid I may step on your toes. 哦,我很乐意.可是我跳得很糟糕.我担心踩着你的脚.
A: Don’t worry about it. I’ll show you how. It’s a piece of cake.别担心.我教你怎么跳.简单得很
B: Thank you. I’ll try my best.谢谢,我会尽力的

八、赔礼道歉的英语对话
A: Jessie, I’m afraid I can’t come back home for dinner tonight.
杰茜,我恐怕今晚不能回家吃晚饭了.
B: Not back home for dinner again? That’s the third time this week!
又不回家吃晚饭?这个星期你已经是第三次了这样了!
A: I’m sorry. Our company has just opened. There are always too many things to handle. You know that.对不起.我们的公司刚刚开业,总是有太多事情要处理,这你是知道的
B: You don’t have to explain. Suit yourself.你不必解释了,随便你.
A: I apologize. You have my word, I’ll spend some time with you on the weekend. I promise.很抱歉.我向你保证,周末抽时间来陪你,我发誓.
B: We’ll see.再说吧
A: Thank you for understanding. I promise I’ll make it up to you.谢谢你能理解.我保证一定给你补上.

九、表扬夸奖的英语对话
A: Tom, I’ve got good news for you.汤姆,我给你带来了好消息.
B: What is it? 什么好消息?
A: Haven’t you heard that your novel has won The Nobel Prize?你难道没有听说你的小说获诺贝尔奖了?
B: Really? I can’t believe it. It’s like a dream come true. I never expected that I would win The Nobel Prize!真的?简直不敢相信.这就像做梦一样.我从没想到会获得诺贝尔奖!
A: You did a good job. I’m extremely proud of you.你干得不错.我真为你感到自豪B: Thanks for the compliment.多谢夸奖
A: You certainly deserve it. Let’s celebrate!你该拿这个奖.我们好好庆祝一下吧!
A: I heard you were promoted to general manager of IBM’s China Headquarters.
我听说你被提升为IBM公司中国总部的总经理了
B: That’s true. I got the news yesterday.没错,我是昨天才知道的
A: You did a good job for the company. So, this is your first day in the new position. How do you feel?你为公司作出了贡献,那么,今天是你在新职位上的第一天,感觉怎么样?
B: Not bad. I’m confident. And I like challenges.不错,我有信心,而且,我喜欢挑战
A: I believe you are cut out for this position.我相信你能够胜任这份工作
B: Thank you. 谢谢你.

十、 朋友送别的英语对话
A: Mr. Wang, have you enjoyed your stay here?王先生,你在这儿过得愉快吗?
B: Of course, I’ve enjoyed it very much. I’ve met my old friends and made some new friends.当然,我过得很愉快.我见到了我的老朋友,还结识了一些新朋友
A: We’ve all enjoyed being with you. When will you come back?我们都喜欢跟你在一起.你什么时候回来?
B: Sometime next year.明年的某个时候.
A: I’m looking forward to seeing you again.Take care.我期待再一次见到你,多保重
B: The same to you. Keep in touch. 你也一样.保持联系.
 
 
展开全文阅读
剩余:2000