英语翻译如题要精准的哦~不要翻译机翻译的>

问题描述:

英语翻译
如题
要精准的哦~不要翻译机翻译的>
1个回答 分类:综合 2014-10-28

问题解答:

我来补答
Close your eyes..take some time just to center your soul and be at one...
闭上你的双眼,花一点点时间,集中你的精神并使其凝聚一点.
with the sky..You can fly if you unfurl your wings to face the sun!
在天空中,你能够飞翔,如果你朝太阳展开你的翅膀!
In your mind..you will find all the power you need to get things done...
在你的脑海里,你会找到所有你需要来完成事情的力量,
And your dreams..they can seem like mere shadows of brighter days to come
而你的梦想,它们看起来像黎明前仅有的黑暗.
Shoot for the moon!If you miss you will still be among the stars
争取月亮!如果你错过了,你依然会在星星当中.
Don't ever stop!If you never give up you are guaranteed to go far
不要停止,如果你从未放弃,你保证可以走得更远.
Be your very own miracle
当你自己的奇迹
You can't win a race standing still.Go on
你原封不动你就不能赢得一场比赛,前进
Pick those beautiful feet up from off the floor Rise and Soar
拾取那些美丽的足迹,离地而起并(去)翱翔
Be your very own miracle
当你自己的奇迹
Just believe you can,and you will.Have faith
相信你可以,你会.有信仰.
Every goal that you make is a chain you break to set your spirit free!
每一个你设定的目标,都是释放你灵魂自由间断的链条.
Every page you have turned in this book of your life has led you here
你翻过的每一页,组成了引导你人生的书本
Every step that you take you grow closer to conquering your fear
你走的每一步,都使你长大,更接近于征服你(内心)的恐惧
Dreams can come true!but they depend on you and how strong you are
梦想能够实现,但要靠你自己,你自己有多么的强大.
Don't ever stop!If you never give up you are guaranteed to go far
不要停止,如果你从未放弃,你保证可以走得更远.
 
 
展开全文阅读
剩余:2000