Fall for Your Type的歌曲中文翻译

问题描述:

Fall for Your Type的歌曲中文翻译
1个回答 分类:综合 2014-10-03

问题解答:

我来补答
Can I, can I, save you from you 我不知道我是否,能拯救你(也就是帮你走出自己的阴影)
cause you know there's something missing 因为你知道我们之间少了点什么
and that champagne you've been sippin's 而那个你已经喝完的香槟
not supposed to make you different all the time 似乎并不能总是让你变得不同.
it's starting to feel like the wrong thing to do, girl 开始感觉到似乎做错了什么
cause with all that recognition it gets hard for you to listen
to the things that I must say to make you mine 因为所有的感觉(告诉我)现在让你去聆听我必须说的并能让你成为我的女人的那些话已经变得困难.(这两句是连在一起的,就是那个女的不相信他了)
But live girl, have some fun girl, we'll be fine 但是生活下去吧,寻找些快乐吧,我们之间会没事的.
trying to convince myself I've found one 我尝试去让自己相信我已经找到一个(伴我终身的女人)
making the mistake I never learned from 而我犯的错误是我从来没有学到过的.
I swear I always fall for your type, yeah (for your type) 我发誓我一直都迷恋你这类型的.
tell me why I always fall for your type (for your type) 告诉我为什么我总是喜欢你这类型的
I just can't explain this sh-t at all (fall for your type) 我完全解释不了bi事儿
I just can't explain this sh-t at all (fall for your type) 重复上句..
(I believe in people like you) 我信任着像你这类的人.
So who am I to judge you on the past, girl 那么我凭什么又怎么能从你的过去来评论你?
I think there's a areason for it all 我想所有(过去发生的事情)都总是会有一个理由
you say that you're nothing like the last girl 你说你和过去的那些女孩不一样
I just pray that you don't let me down right now 我只是希望你现在不会让我难过
it's too late, I'm already yours 已经太晚了,我已经是你的了.
you just gotta promise me, hearts won't break 你只需要向我保证,你不会伤我的心
and end up like before (也不会)像过去(的那些女人)那样结束
I swear I always fall for your type, yeah (for your type) 我发誓我一直都喜欢你这类型的
tell me why I always fall for your type (for your type) 告诉我为什么我总是喜欢你这类的
Look, dress hanging off your shoulder, barely sober 听着,裙子从你肩膀滑落,你完全不冷静
telling me how you moving away and starting over 你告诉我你是打算怎么离开(我)并重新开始
girl, quit playing you just drunk, you just saying sh-t 女孩,别玩了你只是醉了,你却说擦泥玛
oh you dance, dance like how, like ballet and sh-t 噢,你的舞步,跳的怎么说,像芭蕾舞而且..我擦.
oh, wait, no, I get it girl, I'm with it 噢,等等,不是,我明白了,我跟你一起(跳)
I've been down this road before and yeah I skidded but forget it 我之前在(感情)这条路上很难过并且我选择停止(了前进)而不是忘记.
damn, yeah, I wonder why I never why I learned my lesson 靠,我很疑惑为什么我从来没有从中去学习
it's feeling like the second chance and its the first impression 那感觉像第二次机会并且是第一感觉
and I heard it's nothing new except for someone new 然而我没有听到别的除了(你说你找到了)新的人
but how you supposed to find the one when anyone will come with you 但当其他人走向你时你怎么去找那真命天子
talking to myself but I never listen, 我自言自语但我没有在听
cuz man it's been a while, and I swear that this ones different 因为那都已经过去了而且我跟自己发誓这一个肯定不一样
that's why I'mma take you anywhere you wanna go 那就是为什么我会带着你去任何你想去的地方
let you meet my friends so they can lecture me again about 让你见我的朋友而他们能再一次教育我
how reckless I have been (教育我)我曾经是有多么的粗心大意
and I'm slowly running out of all the time that I invest in
making all the same mistakes 而我现在正慢慢的度过所有的时间并再次犯下同样的错误
and I'm just trying to correct it and I fall..我努力改正然而我失败了.
I swear I always fall for your type, for your type 我发誓我一直都迷恋你这类的.
tell me why I always fall for your type, for your type 告诉我为什么我总是喜欢你这类的.
I just can't explain this sh-t at all (fall for your type) 我完全解释不了这bi事儿
I just can't explain this sh-t at all (fall for your type) 重复上句.
(I believe in people like you) 我信任着你这类的人.
这个是本人亲自翻译的.当然也依赖了一下有道翻译.楼主采不采纳没关系.因为我自己也很喜欢这个歌.翻译的不好见笑了.希望有高手指正!
 
 
展开全文阅读
剩余:2000
上一页:解不等式