李娜澳网2014获奖感言翻译

问题描述:

李娜澳网2014获奖感言翻译
1个回答 分类:综合 2014-11-01

问题解答:

我来补答
李娜:
you know.finally I've got her
总算是拿下她了(指齐布尔科娃)
last two times was very close
前两次是那么的接近
so.anyway.start now
所以.总之是拿下了
first congratulate dominica have a very good tournament here
首先感谢多米尼卡(多米尼卡·齐布尔科娃)献上了一场精彩的比赛
also for her team
同时也感谢她的团队
now i have to thank my team
同时也要感谢我的队伍
thanks my agent,makes me rich,thanks a lot
感谢我的经纪人,让我发财了(观众笑)
my trainer alex,when we're working my round like 4 years,I never got injured
感谢我的体能师alex,让我在4年的合作中没有受过伤.
of course last year’s final.we couldn't make it
当然,在去年的决赛里,我失败了(指去年意外摔伤)
so,yeah.It‘s not your fault.it's my fault.
当然,这不是你的失误,是我的失误
so,you do a very good job
总之你做的工作十分出色
thanks for Carlos. always believe that I can doing well
感谢教练卡洛斯,一直相信我.
ok,now,of course,my husband become even famous in china.
好了好了,现在我的丈夫在中国(比我)更出名了
so thaks for him.giving up everything just travelling with me.believe in me,fix my bat,so him did a lot of jobs.so.thanks a lot,you are a nice guy,and you are luck,you find me.
谢谢他放弃了自己的一切和我四处比赛,一直相信我,帮我修球拍,练球,总之,他为我做了很多,谢谢你,你是一个好男人,你也是个很幸运的男人,因为你遇到了我.
now I want to say.thanks for all the sponsr to make this fantastic tournament.I have to say it’s my favorite class now.I‘m so happy that I can win this title here.so I can't wait looking for a come back.
现在我想说的是,感谢所有的赞助商\主办方举办了如此精彩的比赛,我不得不说,现在澳网是我最喜欢的赛事了,能在此赢得冠军头衔我十分高兴.总之,我很期待我的下一次回归.
I know you guys think I have talk too much here
我知道你们都认为我说的已经够多了
so.thanks for the crowd , always support me.
最后,让我感谢所有观众,一直如此的支持我.
 
 
展开全文阅读
剩余:2000
上一页:圆向量