谁有精彩英语电影对白中文和英文双译,要30条,好的话+100分!

问题描述:

谁有精彩英语电影对白中文和英文双译,要30条,好的话+100分!
不要《日出之前》 《Phenomenon》 《美梦成真》 《安娜•克里斯蒂》《鸭子汤》《地狱的天使》 《我不是天使》《卡萨布兰卡》《绿野仙踪》《罗马假日》 《空军一号》 《英国病人》 《阿甘正传》《007系列》《泰坦尼克号》 Jack:"You must do me this honor...promise me you will survive...that you will never give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless...promise me now,and never let go of that promise.《乱世佳人》 Tomorrow is another day.我有了,好的+100分绝不食言!
1个回答 分类:英语 2014-10-27

问题解答:

我来补答
NO. 1 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存.
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意.
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸.
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它.
5. It’s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的.
6. You can’t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的.
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习.
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话.
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证.

No. 2 Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)
 
 
展开全文阅读
剩余:2000