关于疾病的英语对话3人说的

问题描述:

关于疾病的英语对话3人说的
1个回答 分类:英语 2014-10-07

问题解答:

我来补答
共三人(医生、护士、病人)
患失眠症 Dialogue Four Suffering from insomnia
护士:早上好!
Nurse: Good morning.
病人:你好!
Patient: Good morning.
护士:请问哪里不舒服?
Nurse: What seems to be the problem?
病人:失眠.
Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia..
护士:这种情况出现有多久了?
Nurse: How long have you had the problem?
病人:三个月了.
Patient: Three months.
护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗?
Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?
病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市.
Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.
护士: 好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表.比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等.
Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.
病人:每问题. 请问我应该挂哪科?
Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?
护士:您最好挂内科.
Nurse: You’d better go to the medical department.
病人:表填好,给你.
Patient: Here is my registration card.
护士:谢谢.挂号费是一美圆.
Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,
病人:好的.请问我该怎么走?
Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?
护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐.沿着走道走.您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边.
Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.
病人:多谢了.
Patient: Thanks a lot.
护士:不客气.
Nurse: You’re welcome.
病人:早上好,大夫
Patient: Good morning, doctor.
医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?
Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:最近有点失眠.
Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia.
医生:这种情况有多久了?
Doctor: How long have you had this problem?
病人:三个月了.
Doctor: Three months.
医生:服用过什么药吗?
Doctor: Have you take any medicine?
病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用.
Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
医生:有头痛的情况吗?
Doctor: Do you have headaches?
病人:有时候有.吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安.
Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.
医生:让我量量你的血压.你看来贫血.
Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient’s blood pressure.)
医生:嗯,没什么好担心的.你只不过是有点劳累过度.
Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
病人:我该怎么呢?
Patient: What should I do then?
医生:我想你应该多休息休息.多到户外活动.不要过度劳累.
Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don’t strain yourself too much.
病人:谢谢你,大夫.我会照你说的去做.
Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I’ll do as you say.
医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方.我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的.
Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I’m sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
病人:多谢了.再见!
Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!
医生:再见!
Doctor: Bye!
 
 
展开全文阅读
剩余:2000
上一页:例2的第一问